Migrate to the Cloud
Would you like:
- A your Infrastructure As Code: Use AWS CloudFormation and Ansible to construct your infrastructure as a coded template and version control it. Use that repeatable infrastructure for different environments. For example, create an infrastructure (a virtual data center) for your test environment that is identical to your production environment. It's all coded and can be brought online quickly and disposed of just as easily when you no longer need it - saving you money.
- Version controlled infrastructure: Test different network and server configurations and rollback as needed. A mind shift? Definitely, but now your infrastructure can be codified and thus version controlled.
- Move your software to the cloud without writing new code: Have you thought about moving your software to the cloud but thought it would require a complete code rewrite? Not anymore. We offer a secure simplified path for your software to move to the cloud, with all the benefits of the cloud, without writing new code.
- Explore cost savings of moving your data to the cloud: Securely migrate your databases, static data and document repositories, data warehouses to the cloud and experience extreme cost savings.
Explore how these might help your system, applications, and storage:
- EC2 (Elastic cloud compute), VPC (Virtual private cloud), Elastic Load Balancer, Route53 DNS
- RDS (Managed database services including Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL, and PostgreSQL)
- S3 storage with 99.999999999% durability and 99.99% availability
- Glacier (very inexpensive long-term storage which can have automated lifecycle policies built in to S3)
- Automation: Scripted and repeatable infrastructure spin-up using CloudFormation and Ansible
- CloudFront - A content distribution network (CDN) for low-latency delivery of static files
- IAM - AWS' access control to all AWS resources, Identity Access Mangement
With years consulting organizations ranging from startups to fortune 100 companies, years of Software as a Service (SaaS) experience, Action Navigation Systems will help you migrate your applications and infrastructure to the Cloud.
Contact us today for expertise in testing and migrating to the Cloud.