Resume and Job Posting System
This brings your vision of a “community job search” to a reality. Matching people trying to find a job with companies who have jobs, is what this is all about. It is a great addition to your Workforce Development and Joblink efforts.
Save hours each week transcribing job orders. With this system, companies enter job orders online and you simply approve them.
Imagine one website where those trying to find jobs can build and post their resume as well as search job oders. Approved companies can post job orders and search potential candidates’ resumes.
If you don’t already have a web site, you do now!
Included with this service is a front page where you may add information about your services, contact information and directions to your address.
Types of Users:
- A company can post their detailed job requirements and search resumes
- Job seekers can post their resume and search job listings
- Administrator approves companies before they can post or search and can monitor improper system use
- Job seekers will find it’s easy to use and can be reached anywhere people can access the internet, at home or in your JobLink centers
- Employers have more space than a typical “want-ad” to provide more detail of their needs
- Resumes are categorized and management reports can be viewed on categorized resumes
- It’s free for companies and job seekers to use
- Employers can search resumes of people who have posted a particular interest in a career category